Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service provide you with information about the terms upon which we agree to provide, permit and allow you to access and use the Website. Please print a copy of these Terms of Service and refer to it as you use our Systems and Services. You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service if you continue using the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must immediately refrain from using the Website and the Services.
We may make changes to the Terms of Service and will notify you of these changes by changing the date “last modified” above. IF ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES. YOU’RE CONTINUED USE OF THE SYSTEMS AND SERVICES NOW OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY SUCH CHANGES WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND ANY CHANGES.
If you are a company advertising in our Property, Motors or Jobs categories, you will be required to enter additional terms and conditions set out in our Advertising Order Form, however, please note that these Terms of Service will still apply and must be read in conjunction with any other agreement you enter with Bazaar.iq.
Private advertisement is for individuals with the legal right to enter into buy and sell contracts. Private advertisement must be done in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the Organization for Consumer Protection law and other consumer-related Iraqi regulations.
Bazaar.iq reserves the right to decide when an advertisement should be classified as a private advertisement.
Company advertisement is for use by registered companies in Iraq or abroad. Bazaar.iq reserves the right to decide when an advertisement should be classified as a company advertisement. According to the law for prohibition and prevention of doing unregistered activity. The determination of this article does not refer to the sale of personal used items by individuals through advertising.
All advertised services must be offered in accordance with the regulations and standards of Iraq.
Your ad must be placed in the category that best describes your product or service. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are selecting a category:
- Your ad can be declined if it is not placed in the proper category.
- You are prohibited from advertising multiple items belonging in different categories within one single ad. You need to separate the items according to their appropriate categories.
- Ads must be advertised under to appropriate ad-type section. An ad-type describes whether the advertised item is for sale, for rent, wanted or wanted to rent.
- Ad-types for rental items are available in certain categories. If these options are not available, then objects that are for rent should be registered as “Sell” and objects that are wanted to rent should be registered as “Buy”.
Vehicle and Real Estate Limitations
You may not enter more than one vehicle or property per ad. Bazaar.iq administrators reserve the right to delete the excessive number of vehicles or properties from the listing.
You are not allowed to post more than one ad for the same product or service at the same time. Ads that have the same content are considered duplicate, and will be deleted.
Links and Recommendations
You are not allowed to include links to other ad or auction websites. Links are allowed only if they refer to specifications of the product or service that is being advertised.
Bazaar.iq does not support the views and opinions expressed by websites that Bazaar.iq is linked with.
Pictures and Videos
These are the rules for uploading pictures and videos:
- They must be relevant to the product or service that is being advertised.
- They are not allowed to bе used in more than one ad at the same time. For vehicles, the image and video must be of the actual vehicle that is being advertised.
- They must not contain logos, company names, websites, or other information that can be interpreted as general business marketing.
- You may not take pictures and videos from other advertisements without the permission of the advertiser.
- They must not contain copyrighted material such as pictures from movies or protected music.
Bazaar.iq reserves the right to remove images and videos from the ads if they violate these rules.
Illegal Items and Services
Bazaar.iq places restrictions on the items and services that can be advertised. Items and services that are illegal under Iraqi law will not be published.
Copied CDs and DVDs of PC software, computer and video games, and movies are not allowed to be advertised. The sellers of these kinds of items must prove that their products are original.
According to Iraqi law, a permit is required in order to possess a weapon. This must be stated in the ad by the advertiser.
An ad is considered to be offensive if it has:
- Inappropriate content directed toward ethnic groups, private people or public figures.
- The offensive usage of historical names of ethnic groups.
- Pictures and video clips with offensive content.
Bazaar.iq is not responsible for the nature of the products or services that are advertised. This responsibility is carried out solely by the seller and the buyer.
Bazaar.iq has the right to decline advertisements that contain what it considers to be unrealistic offers.
All pictures and videos are published with a Bazaar.iq watermark. This is to prevent them from being used in another context.
All content on this website, such as text, pictures, logos, icons, downloads and software are the property of Bazaar.iq and any use of them for other activities is punishable by law.